Monday, November 12, 2012

Danke schön meine damen und herren!

Then I was back to reality. Before we went I was completely convinced that I would die on this short tour. For real. Despite some mishaps, we managed to actually perform three gigs, something I never thought would happen only three months ago. But now it's done. I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who made ​​this possible and helped us along the way; Toda, Anja, Eric (E.C.D), Talla, Benny, Sven, Liwi crew (Leipzig), Jens + Eckladen crew (Dresden), Köpi crew (Berlin) and last but not least, to all of you who traveled from all corners of Europe to join us in our journey and at our shows. It is difficult to describe in words our gratitude for your support. Thank you all for giving us a second chance, it means alot! Maybe we'll meet again in the future...

As always am drowning in mails after a few days absence. I'll take care of each and every one as soon as I have the time and energy. Be patient!

Soundtrack: last episode of Annihilation Radio.

No comments: