Friday, October 31, 2014

Time-out = Label/shop closed!

I will be closing the label/shop throughout November to regain some strength and energy. Most records are still in boxes (in some disorganized chaotic order) after the flood, and I have real problems finding time to go through everything. Not to mention all the other work that comes with running a label. I mean its been almost three month now. All orders to this date will obviously be continued until completion. I feel like an asshole when people have to wait up to 2-4weeks to get a response to an email/order. I think this is the best for everyone, me included.

The support worldwide have been enormous and I'm speechless for all the help and all the efforts people have made so far. It's because of you that D-takt & Råpunk will survive! I have no idea how I'll be able to really show you all my appreciation. Tack som fan! I will give you an updated version of the situation as soon as possible.

Observe! This does NOT mean that I will close the label for good. I have two new releases at the pressing plant as we speak and more projects in the loop and while waiting for them I might as well try catching up on everything and get started with an inventory in the warehouse. Which should have been done over two month ago.

A new mailorder zine (#10) is in the making and it will be out early december just in time as we're re-opening the shop. Lots of goodies + sales will be included. Free with orders, not for sale! A friend of mine has also designed an exclusive t-shirt printing (see above) for the benefit of the label and hopefully we will start selling these in december too. We have many plans, just wait and see!

I forbid no one to email me, but just be aware that it may take a while to get a response. If I'm having a good day you may get an answer the same day. You never know. Smell ya later.

Soundtrack: The Valves - for Adolf's only

No comments: