Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Warre collection

"Hey J, I like to inform you that I've looked high and low for Warvictims' releases. Today I finally received the split w/ Tortyr which was the last vinyl I've been looking for. D&R Records sold out most of the releases but I barely got a hold of them. So cheers, man to warre I hope to see more brutal releases from you guys. Heres a picture of my warre collecton. =)
I also want to tell you that I've been working on a small raw punk project and it's based on warre and it's original raw punk sound. recording and equipment is expensive but in due time I'll be able to record a demo I hope warre likes my work. Well take care, man. I'm off to sing along to warre all fuckin' night with some brew and my guitar. UP THE WARRE DISPUNX!
-FUZZFIEND"

Am touched!

No comments: