Monday, September 2, 2013

D&R SHOP/MAIL IS NOW CLOSED FOR THREE WEEKS!!!

The D&R shop/mail is now officially closed for at least three weeks ahead and I don't know how often I will have access to a computer and internet. No orders will be handled during this period as you might understand. I will take care of all mails/orders as soon as I'm back and back in bizz. To all my american and canadian friends, come join us on the road to mangel.


Speaking of previous post, just got this hilarious video in the mail (thanks David!).
Maybe you can relate and understand my frustration with the way it looks today with all this "new" technology and cell-phone/internet abuse a little better after you've seen it. I feel like the girl who plays the lead role among my friends at times.

Q: A
nnoying?
A: Yes, very annoying!

I might update the blog with some pics/reports along the highway.

Soundtrack: Majk + Liv Slakt och Maskin

No comments: