Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Konsumtionsvecka: Shop Till You Drop!

This is actually a subject that's have been torturing my mind for at least the past 2-3 years. I have never been proud of my own race and seeing these kind of documentaries just make me more disgusted.
Forget all about my conspiracy theories, this is reality. See it, rethink and react!

* Därför shoppar vi (mostly in swedish)
* Shop till you drop (in english, very little swedish)

I guess that they will update with a new episode each day since they call it "consumption week". I would recommend you all to see "Shop till you drop". "Därför shoppar vi" was not as good. Remember that there is no such thing as "needs" or "must have", they make the rules and you/we just play along. What this world really need is people who think for themselves and question the purpose. Do I really need all this stuff? Why?

A movie that I also think that you should see is Into The Wild, if you haven't already seen it.

2 comments:

D-takt & Råpunk said...

GFG: too bad. i think it was a great documentary, try search it somewhere else if interested.

Kråkan said...

Tack för tipset!