Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Japan making punk future!

Got a new package from Hardcore Survives two days ago, I haven't had the time to post it until today. Finally I got the Skizophrenia 7" in my own collection. This seven inch sold out while we toured with them in Japan, so I missed it. Don't do the same mistake I did. Remember that am ain't forcing anyone to buy so please no need to mail and tell me that it is expensive cause I already know that. Blame the postal rates and blame the society! Few copies in stock.

* Skizophrenia - S/t - 7"
* Rednecks - Visions of mad - 7"
* Mob 47 - Hardcore attack - 7" SOLD OUT!
75sek/each (import!) + postage.

I'm trying my best to answer all your mails/ordsers, have patience. It's been a few hectic weeks. Hopefully I will catch up tonight.

2 comments:

Masken said...

Man blir lätt less på folk som mailar och påpekar "hur kan du ta så och så mycket för den?"... Jävla skitfolk.

D-takt & Råpunk said...

MASKEN: det är då ett jävla fjöll jämt. japansk w/s är på 45-60kr/st + frakt. rätt små marginaler för profit där. standard för en 7" i japan ligger på 80kr och en 12" tar dem 130kr för. skulle ju aldrig funka här i europa i det långa loppet. dem vet ju att folk betalar, så det kanske vi som är dem lurade jävlarna. haha.