Thursday, September 11, 2014

Support/help/cheer up kits, part 2

Argh.Fuck.Kill (Germany) sent me a package with a bunch of their latest releases. Unbroken Bones 7" = 35sek. A.F.K cassette = 30sek. Plus postage. The Violent Force demo Lp I'll keep for myself. Dead City!!!!! Thanks alot for this one.

My old man Mike the Blitz straight outta U.K. sent me this neat survival kit. Here's your chance if you missed out on the Institution 7", or any of the other 7"s on the photo above for that matter.  40sek/each + postage.

Since a whole lot of the 2x12" Total Electric Funeral got fucked in the flood Greg at Southern Lord sent me yet another box with the discography. On sale now; 90sek/each (black edition).

Thank you all for these packages. On top of this Nils sent me a brand new Dispose 4-track promo cd-r thats literally killing my speakers as we speak.

No comments: