Thursday, February 9, 2012

Japan attack + post box goodies.

Now look what my friends from Japan sent me/us. "Final mangel at Earthdom" VHS tape(!), Skizophrenia limited tour 7", Disclose 10", Gauze 12", Masshysteri shirt (that Åke stole from me) + japanese animal decoration that I was looking for while I was in Japan. Don't know what to say. Kanpai! Heads up cause more swedish missiles are coming your way soon...

I also found these goodies. No need to wash my cloths for another week; Tormented, De:Nihil, Electric Funeral and Mardröm shirts. Also a bunch of patches that Phobia screenprinted. I have a few extra of them if any one is intrested; Disarm, Mardröm, Desperat and Warvictims. 5sek/each. Disräpe demo tape that I only had as lousy mp3. Cheers steve! Check out his blog here. Lots of nice stuff. But the winner takes it all, Terokal cd demo. Fucking hell. Best "new" band I've heard for months. Check em up right away if you missed em out like I had until mr. P sent me this cd. I really hope to work with these guys in the future. Think that's about it. Time for dinner.

Soundtrack: Nuclear Death Terror - S/t

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terokal fucking rules!
They also have an amazing split 7" with Armagedom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEdwadI-qNU

D-takt & Råpunk said...

A: yeah, i know. am already on to it. hehe. hopefully i will get a few extras for sale at this blog. time will tell.

Act/Reaction said...

Where can I order than MASSHYSTERRI shirt? Thanks

D-takt & Råpunk said...

A/R: sorry, this shirt was printed just for me, nowhere to be found...