Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kärnvapen Attack, Japan tour photo zine. Only 47 copies printed!

Look what I found when I was cleaning out my closet today. A 32-pages b/w A5 zine with 100 photos from our Japan tour last year. Hand numbered in 47 copies (of course) by no less then mr C-beat himself. Most zines is already given away to our friends in Japan as a "thank you for everything" gift, BUT we have 12 copies left that is now up for sale. We will NOT hold any copies, the ones who pay first will get one. Same deal for everyone, no exceptions. 50sek + postage.

I will be out of town for three days. I will take care of all unanswered mails and orders as soon as am back. Sorry that I've been slacking off the last weeks. See you in the pit.

Soundtrack: Vånna Inget - Spotta i motvind

No comments: