Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Public enemy


Been a while since I posted any video on the blog but today I'll share with you a song that I listened to hundreds of times last week. Ever since I saw Mapei's music video for Video Vixen about five years ago I have worshiped the ground she walks on. She have more balls than the Swedish national football team. Every now and then I try to find some information about her on the web, or new songs for that matter, but she stays under the radar. Guess no one who read this blog can give me any more info either?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.downtownrecords.com/artist/mapei

D-takt & Råpunk said...

tack, men jag har redan vart in på den där hemsidan. sånt där med ladda ner och köpa digitalt har jag aldrig gjort eller förstått mig på. vill ha nått greppbart. säger inte så mycket om hon är aktiv idag, om hon har nå album på g, spelningar eller nån turné på gång. mer sånt jag är ute efter =) tack ändå.