Friday, June 28, 2013

Queen (among angels)


It's been a year since my beloved grandmother passed away, and believe me when I say that there has been a turbulent year in so many ways. When I started the recording of "Order from disorder" my grandmother was still alive. For many reasons, it took over a years to complete the recording and it was obvious that I would use this lyric/song in memory of her. I can for sure say that she wouldn't like the song, but still felt very proud and honored. She would often say to me that if you were not afraid of the dark before you heard my music that you would be afterwards. Not a day goes by without me thinking of her and everything that she gave.
So here it is, the first sample from the new Electric Funeral cassette. Nothing at all like my previous songs but I hope you all like it anyway. The cassette will be released 1st of July.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Song is great. Very excited for new Electric Funeral.

Kristoffer said...

Så det är Darth Vader som är ute och promenerar; det syns ju klart och tydligt strax innan tre minuter. Det är alltså där uppe han håller till...

Unknown said...

Is possible to find the lyrics? Thanks for the music