Monday, April 20, 2015

Yet more bad news...

Someone smashed a window on our tour bus in broad daylight and stole some stuff while we were doing the soundcheck in Stockholm. They stole my bag that besides my clothes for the weekend, contained a laptop and a digital camera. I had some important word-documents on that computer, such as all order details and pre-orders from the past weeks. So that means that I will fall behind.....again. This is getting ridiculous.
Please hear me out, I don't ask for sympathy or support, only your patience and understanding that it might take a while before I'm back on track. Of what they stole I mourn my Frigöra and Nightmare City t-shirts, notebook (w/ lyrics, plans and ideas), my favourite Fjällräven backpack and the lost photos on my camera the most. Fucking assholes! Steal from the rich and give to the poor, not vice versa.

Well I guess
I should take this opportunity to say thank you to the organizers and all who came to our shows in Stockholm, Göteborg and Sundsvall. We truly had a great weekend and I really hope to see you all again soon. Even Stockholm. Hahaha.

No comments: